Electric actuator (electric actuator) common troubleshooting method
Here are the general fault resolution methods for various electric actuators (electric actuators), which may vary from brand to brand and model. In addition, if you can understand the structure and working principle of the electric actuator, it is very useful for judging the intention. Structure and working principle,
|malfunction||the reason||Method of exclusion|
|The motor does not start||1. The power supply is unreachable or lacks phase;|
2. The power supply voltage is low;
3. The motor coil is embedded with the overheat protection switch action (motor overheating);
4. The valve or actuator itself is stuck;
|1. Check the power supply;
2. Check the voltage;
3. See if the motor can be eliminated after the temperature drops.
4. Try the manual operation with the actuator handwheel
|The motor stops during the switch operation||1. The load is too large, so that the force distance protection switch operates;|
2. The motor coil is embedded with the overheat protection switch action (motor overheating);
3. Control circuit board failure.
|1. Try to increase the torque protection setting value;
2. See if the fault can be eliminated after the motor temperature drops;
3. Replace the board
|Electrical limit switch can not be limited||1. Motor reversal;|
2. The limit switch is damaged;
3. The position of the limit is not adjusted.
4 board damage...
|1. Try to replace the motor wiring, or replace the phase separation capacitor, otherwise replace the motor;
2. Replacement limit development;
4. Replace the board
|The motor is running but the valve is not moving||1. The switching mechanism is not normal;|
2. Connection problems;
|1. open the inspection;
2. Check the connection.
|Manually||1. The switching device is not closed;|
2. Mechanical stuck;
|1. Conversion switching device;
2. Eliminate the cause of the card death.
|Stem vibration at start-up||Stem nut loose or improperly fastened||Remove the stem cover or pipe plug and tighten the lock nut|
|Poor insulation||Entering rainwater (poor wire inlet seal)||1. Repair the sealing parts;
2. Drying electrical components and motors;
3.Pay attention to the wire inlet seal.
|Oil spill||1. Seal damage;|
2. The ambient temperature is high and the pressure in the main tank is increased.
|1. Check the repair seal;
2. Loosen the screw that does not affect the work, (preferably oil plug) exhaust.
|The site control is normal, the remote control does not||1. Board damage|
2. Control signal line damage
3. Control signal is wrong
|1. Replace the circuit board;
2. Check the control signal line;
3. Check the wiring.
|The on-site control is normal and the remote control valve position disappears.||1. The position sensor is broken;|
2. The itinerary is not set;
3. The board is broken.
|1. Check the sensor;
2. Reset the itinerary;
3. Replace the board.
|One-way action||1. The board is faulty;|
2. A certain limit.
3. Motor damage
|1. Replace the circuit board;
2. Re-adjust the limit;
3. Replace the motor
If you have other questions, please click to contact us.